It Takes A Village...
In our busy modern lives, many families are parenting without much support. Building strong connections with fellow parents benefits our children and helps us care for ourselves, while enriching community experience.
Drawing on my experience and training in counseling, maternal health, early childhood development, and chronic disease self-management I can provide your group with an engaging, interactive workshop:
- Mindful Parenting
- Growing Relationships: Parent/Child Attachment
- Mother Nurture: Postpartum Adjustment and Self-Care
- Parenting a Child with a Chronic Condition
- Parenting While Living with a Chronic Condition
- Other Topics (in development)
All workshops can be tailored to your audience's specific needs/interests. Contact me for more details on availability and fees.